To help people live healthier lives within the communities served by KPH Healthcare Services, Inc.
The Kinney Drugs Foundation began in June 2002. It is the philanthropic arm of KPH Healthcare Services, a leading community pharmacy and retail business in New York and Vermont. Since its inception, the Foundation has donated over $8 million to charities.
Some charities we have donated to
- Children’s Miracle Network in Upstate & Central NY and VT
- North Country Children’s Clinic
- Edward I. Moses Walk/Run For Life
- American Heart Association in NY and VT
- American Cancer Society in NY and VT
- CVPH Medical Center
- Lewis County General Hospital
- Vermont EMS
- Boys & Girls Club of Syracuse
- Vera House Foundation
- Copley Hospital
- Hospice Foundation
- Carthage Area Hospital
- Massena Memorial Hospital
- Adirondack Medical Center
- Samaritan Medical Center
Other Foundation Beneficiaries
- Local hospitals and nursing homes
- Emergency Service Providers
- Local Health Related Children's Charities
Every dollar donated is guaranteed to help enrich the lives of many throughout our area. It’s our commitment to quality health care and quality of life for the people who make this region home.
2015 Board Members
- David C. McClure - President
- Richard McNulty - Vice President
- Stephen McCoy - Secretary/Treasurer
- Brian Scott, R.Ph.
- Cynthia Young, R.Ph.
- David B. Warner, R.Ph.
- James Spencer
- John Dyer
- Kathy Shatraw
- Mark Brackett, R.Ph.
- Owen Halloran, R.Ph.
- Richard Cognetti, Sr., R.Ph.
- Warren Wolfson